Fire
May 2005
You're sleeping here
I'm sitting near
These tired thoughts fade away.
I would hold you close
I would say it's fine
But i'm only dreaming you're here.
I watch the fire die
The fire in your eyes
fades from memory.
Help me to cure these dreams
From my waking sleep
Because i'm tired, i'm not fine.
I need your arms to be
kept safe and warm
i need the fire in your heart
could you carry me
through this burning sleep
I need you to never be this far
- because
tonight i know
i'm not fine
What should i do
with this pain
my thoughts numb.
Where do i begin
Can i begin again
Could i not lose this time?
i need your arms to be
kept safe and warm
i need the fire in your heart
could you carry me
Or give me endless sleep
could you never be this far
because
this night i know
i'm not fine
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home